This determines whether a property is connected to the mains water, mains drainage and ‘surface water drainage’. The search will also reveal whether there are any publicly maintained drains running through the land, which is important as building near some types of pipes without the water company’s approval is an offence.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020