This determines whether a property is connected to the mains water, mains drainage and ‘surface water drainage’. The search will also reveal whether there are any publicly maintained drains running through the land, which is important as building near some types of pipes without the water company’s approval is an offence.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020
- Wrigley Claydon’s Top Resolutions for 2020 - 19th December 2019