This determines whether a property is connected to the mains water, mains drainage and ‘surface water drainage’. The search will also reveal whether there are any publicly maintained drains running through the land, which is important as building near some types of pipes without the water company’s approval is an offence.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019