11th to 17th May 2020 is “Dying Matters” Awareness Week. The aim of this organisation is to encourage people to talk more openly about death, dying and bereavement. This is often a difficult subject to broach, but it is a natural process that we will all experience.
The theme this year is “Dying to be heard” and people are encouraged to talk amongst other things about their end of life wishes such as their funeral. A will is an ideal place to indicate your funeral wishes and also to lay out how you would like your money, property and possessions to be passed on when the time comes. It is a simple way to take the worry and stress out of what is inevitably a difficult situation for your loved ones.
If you would like to talk about making a will our team will be happy to help. Please contact us for more information on 0161 624 6811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help making a will? Here’s what you should know…
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020