A tribunal is a body outside of the court structure. They hear disputes relating to specific areas such as immigration, employment and some tax matters and then adjudicate on them.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020