A detailed outline of the property in relation to its surroundings. It often has detailed and coloured markings referred to in the Title Register that illustrate rights of way, rights of access, watercourses and sections of land affected by easements and covenants. The general boundaries of the property itself are edged in red.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020