A Third Party Debt Order is an Order issued by a Court following an application by a Claimant in possession of a County Court Judgment against a Defendant to freeze and take money directly from a Defendant’s bank account, building society account or business account to repay a debt pursuant to the County Court Judgment.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020