Taxation of Costs is an examination of a solicitor’s bill in civil proceedings by a Court to ensure that all charges against the legal aid fund are fair and reason. See Summary Assessment and Detailed Assessment.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020