A solicitor is someone who is part of the legal profession and is a practising lawyer. They generally offer legal advice and services and prepare cases for court, where a barrister often represents you in court. A solicitor can also represent you in court in certain cases.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020
- Wrigley Claydon’s Top Resolutions for 2020 - 19th December 2019