A building used or is suitable for use as a dwelling, or is in the process of being constructed or adapted for use as a dwelling. The garden or grounds of such a building, including structures on the garden or grounds are also considered as residential property.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020