These are senior barristers who have a minimum of 10 years experience. They can then apply to become a QC or “Silk” and if accepted will deal with the most important cases. If a King is on the throne they will become King’s Counsels.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020