The legal searches that are carried out by a conveyancer when a property is being sold/bought. Thes include, local authority searches, checking the title register and title plan, checking the flood risk, water searches, chancel repair searches, and any other location specific searches.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020