The process of establishing the validity of a Will after a death, and the administering of the estate of a person. A Grant of Probate (or Grant of Representation if there is no Will) gives the appointed person the legal right to access the deceased’s bank accounts and deal with their property and finances.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019