The process of establishing the validity of a Will after a death, and the administering of the estate of a person. A Grant of Probate (or Grant of Representation if there is no Will) gives the appointed person the legal right to access the deceased’s bank accounts and deal with their property and finances.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020