A party wall is a dividing partition between two adjoining buildings (or units) that is shared by the tenants of each residence or business. Building and maintenance work to party walls is subject to strict guidelines which can be found in the Party Wall Act 1996.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020