An ombudsman is a type of referee who is independent from a complaint made against an organisation and are generally seen a last resort in trying to resolve the dispute. You can still take court action if you are not satisfied with the outcome of their investigations.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020