An ombudsman is a type of referee who is independent from a complaint made against an organisation and are generally seen a last resort in trying to resolve the dispute. You can still take court action if you are not satisfied with the outcome of their investigations.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020
- Wrigley Claydon’s Top Resolutions for 2020 - 19th December 2019