An Official Solicitor is a solicitor or barrister appointed by the Lord Chancellor and working in the Lord Chancellor’s Department. The duties include representing, in legal proceedings, people who are incapable of looking after their own affairs i.e. children/persons suffering from mental illness.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dr Kershaw’s Will Week - 21st November 2019
- Charity at Christmas - 21st November 2019
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019