Occupier’s Liability is the duty of care of those who own or lease property or land, to people who visit or trespass. If an accident occurs on said property or land, the owner could be prosecuted if it is found that they were negligent in their duty to ensure the premises are safe and fit for purpose.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020