Negligence is conduct that falls below the standards of behaviour expected from citizens to protect others from harm. A person has acted negligently if they have ignored their duty of care expected of them as a reasonable person. Negligence can be harmful actions or a failure to act.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020