Negligence is conduct that falls below the standards of behaviour expected from citizens to protect others from harm. A person has acted negligently if they have ignored their duty of care expected of them as a reasonable person. Negligence can be harmful actions or a failure to act.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019