Negligence is conduct that falls below the standards of behaviour expected from citizens to protect others from harm. A person has acted negligently if they have ignored their duty of care expected of them as a reasonable person. Negligence can be harmful actions or a failure to act.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020