A Negative Pledge is an unsecured loan agreement’ provision requiring the borrower to get the current lender’s consent before obtaining any secured loan. An example is a bond indenture clause prohibiting the bond issuer from pledging these assets to a third party as it reduces the security level for the bondholders.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020