In criminal law. An article stolen, when found in the hands of the thief. A thief caught with the stolen goods in his possession is said to be taken “with the mainour,” that is, with the property in manu, in his hands.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020