If a business, company or organisation goes bankrupt or shuts down, it must go through the process of liquidation. Through this process, the assets of the company are sold to pay creditors, with any surplus going to shareholders.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020