A Lawyer is the legal profession in the UK is divided into two branches, with a different type of lawyer for each. A barrister has the right to represent clients in higher courts whereas a solicitor is restricted to represent their clients in the lower courts.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020
- Wrigley Claydon’s Top Resolutions for 2020 - 19th December 2019