An Interpleader is a claim by a third party to ownership of goods levied upon under a warrant of execution which is disputed by a creditor. The Court then issues an interpleader summons for the parties to attend Court to adjudicate on rightful ownership.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020