An Interpleader is a claim by a third party to ownership of goods levied upon under a warrant of execution which is disputed by a creditor. The Court then issues an interpleader summons for the parties to attend Court to adjudicate on rightful ownership.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dr Kershaw’s Will Week - 21st November 2019
- Charity at Christmas - 21st November 2019
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019