Insolvency is when a party has ceased to pay its debts in the ordinary course of business, or cannot pay its debts as they become due. Usually results from an order under the Insolvancy Act 1986. See Bankrupt.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020