Terms that are assumed to be included in a contract or agreement, even if they were not expressly stated. For example, in the case of a sales contract, the usability of the product is implied.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020