Franchising is the contractual selling or renting of a business model around specific products and/or services at specific locations under specific arrangements. The franchiser contractually gives the franchisee use of a brand name or trademark or trade-name, and certain business systems and processes. The process are how to specifically produce and market franchise goods or services.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020