Forgery is the crime of falsely making or altering a writing by which the legal rights or obligations of another person are apparently affected; simulated signing of another person’s name to any such writing whether or not it is also the forger’s name.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020
- Wrigley Claydon’s Top Resolutions for 2020 - 19th December 2019