Foreclosure is when someone is unable to make repayments on their mortgage and the lender has a right to seize the property from its owner. If the property owner is then able to make repayments they have a right to live in the property again.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020