Foreclosure is when someone is unable to make repayments on their mortgage and the lender has a right to seize the property from its owner. If the property owner is then able to make repayments they have a right to live in the property again.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020