A Fixture is sn item of personal property that is physically attached to a property and becomes part of it, as a machine that is installed. Generally fixtures cannot be removed at the end of a tenancy or rental agreement.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020