A Fixture is sn item of personal property that is physically attached to a property and becomes part of it, as a machine that is installed. Generally fixtures cannot be removed at the end of a tenancy or rental agreement.
The following two tabs change content below.
Rachel is an accredited member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners, and joined the firm as a trainee in 1991. She initially worked within our Litigation Department where she gained considerable experience in dealing with contentious matters such as disputes over Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney. As well as preparing the aforementioned, she deals with Estate Administration and Court of Protection orders.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019