Private tenants are usually entitled to a written Eviction Notice to leave their homes. How much notice you get depends on the type of tenancy you have and the reason you are being evicted. Usually a ‘Section 21’ notice gives you two months.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020