Ergonomics is the study of the human in the workplace. Focus is on the mental and physical stresses, necessary abilities and constraints, various workplace settings. Anatomical, physiological, and psychological activity or human factors are applied to work settings and the work done. The intent is to mitigate potential and actual damage, accidents, and pain.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020