Ergonomics is the study of the human in the workplace. Focus is on the mental and physical stresses, necessary abilities and constraints, various workplace settings. Anatomical, physiological, and psychological activity or human factors are applied to work settings and the work done. The intent is to mitigate potential and actual damage, accidents, and pain.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020
- Wrigley Claydon’s Top Resolutions for 2020 - 19th December 2019