Ergonomics is the study of the human in the workplace. Focus is on the mental and physical stresses, necessary abilities and constraints, various workplace settings. Anatomical, physiological, and psychological activity or human factors are applied to work settings and the work done. The intent is to mitigate potential and actual damage, accidents, and pain.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019