An Equity Income Fund is a mutual fund whose goal is high return by income through either immediate dividend yield or projected future growth. This occurs by using most of the available investment capital to purchase common stock with these characteristics.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020
- Wrigley Claydon’s Top Resolutions for 2020 - 19th December 2019