An Equity Income Fund is a mutual fund whose goal is high return by income through either immediate dividend yield or projected future growth. This occurs by using most of the available investment capital to purchase common stock with these characteristics.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020