An Equity Income Fund is a mutual fund whose goal is high return by income through either immediate dividend yield or projected future growth. This occurs by using most of the available investment capital to purchase common stock with these characteristics.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019