An Equal Opportunity Employer is an employer who overt advertises to being in compliance with the principle of equal opportunity. The focus is typically hiring and promotion practices. Such an employer will not discriminate and will terminate anyone within the company that does discriminate.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020