Environmental Law is the collective body of rules and regulations, orders and statutes, constraints and allowances that seeks to protect or enhance the environment. Legal basis for measuring active accountability and liability of environmental crime or failure to comply with legal provisions. Legal constraints on economic activities in an environment.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019