Environmental Law is the collective body of rules and regulations, orders and statutes, constraints and allowances that seeks to protect or enhance the environment. Legal basis for measuring active accountability and liability of environmental crime or failure to comply with legal provisions. Legal constraints on economic activities in an environment.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020
- Wrigley Claydon’s Top Resolutions for 2020 - 19th December 2019