Environmental Law is the collective body of rules and regulations, orders and statutes, constraints and allowances that seeks to protect or enhance the environment. Legal basis for measuring active accountability and liability of environmental crime or failure to comply with legal provisions. Legal constraints on economic activities in an environment.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020