An individual may owe a Duty of Care to another, to ensure that they do not suffer any unreasonable harm or loss. A breach of duty of care can lead to legal action by the victim or shareholders for any losses they incur.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020