An action a person can take which is considered reasonable in a particular circumstance in 0rder to keep themselves or others safe. For example, a doctor or surgeon ensuring that they are performing their duties to their maximum ability, or a landowner removing any hazards which could be harmful to others.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020