Draconian Law is a code of laws prepared by Draco, the celebrated law-giver of Athens. These laws were exceedingly severe, and the term is now sometimes applied to any laws of unusual harshness.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020