A District Judge is a judicial officer of the Court whose duties involve hearing applications made within proceedings and final hearings subject to any limit of jurisdiction. Previously known as Registrars.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020