To Discredit is to destroy or impair the credibility of a person ; to impeach ; to lessen the degree of credit to be accorded to a witness or document; to disparage or weaken the reliance upon the testimony of a witness, or upon documentary evidence, by any means whatever.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020