To Discredit is to destroy or impair the credibility of a person ; to impeach ; to lessen the degree of credit to be accorded to a witness or document; to disparage or weaken the reliance upon the testimony of a witness, or upon documentary evidence, by any means whatever.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020
- Wrigley Claydon’s Top Resolutions for 2020 - 19th December 2019