A Detailed Assessment is when a court makes a costs order it may make an assessment of costs, usually at the conclusion of proceedings. A costs officer would carry out the assessment. See also Summary Assessment and Taxation of Costs.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020