When someone says or publishes something that makes people think badly of you or your busines, or which damages your reputation and causes hurt feelings. Defamation can be of two types: libel or slander.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020