A Damage Assessment is an onsite evaluation of damages that is caused by an accident or event before a claim is made. The information listed is extent of damage, items that are replaceable, restorable, or fixed. Also the time it will take to do this.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020