A Damage Assessment is an onsite evaluation of damages that is caused by an accident or event before a claim is made. The information listed is extent of damage, items that are replaceable, restorable, or fixed. Also the time it will take to do this.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020
- Wrigley Claydon’s Top Resolutions for 2020 - 19th December 2019