A Damage Assessment is an onsite evaluation of damages that is caused by an accident or event before a claim is made. The information listed is extent of damage, items that are replaceable, restorable, or fixed. Also the time it will take to do this.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019