The exclusive legal right, given to the originator for a fixed number of years, to make copies or license literary, artistic, or musical material, whether printed, published, performed, filmed (video) or recorded (audio).
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020