Contempt of Court is the disobedience or disrespect towards the judicial process, a court of law, its officers and practises.
In civil cases, failing to appear as a witness without informing the court or the party that called you. Being in Contempt of Court could result in a fine.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020