Contempt of Court is the disobedience or disrespect towards the judicial process, a court of law, its officers and practises.
In civil cases, failing to appear as a witness without informing the court or the party that called you. Being in Contempt of Court could result in a fine.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020
- Wrigley Claydon’s Top Resolutions for 2020 - 19th December 2019