Contempt of Court is the disobedience or disrespect towards the judicial process, a court of law, its officers and practises.
In civil cases, failing to appear as a witness without informing the court or the party that called you. Being in Contempt of Court could result in a fine.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019