A Certificate of Service is a document stating the date and manner in which the parties were served (given) a document. For example where a claim form is served by the claimant court rule requires the claimant to file a certificate of service within seven days of service of the claim form otherwise he may not obtain judgment in default.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019