Similar to insolvant, Bankrupt is when an individual is unable to pay creditors and has goods administered by a liquidator and sold to raise cash to pay off creditors. Usually results from an order under the Insolvancy Act 1986.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020