Plea of infancy, interposed for the purpose of defeating an action upon a contract made while the person was a minor, is vulgarly called “pleading the baby act.” By extension, the term is applied to a plea of the statute of limitations.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020