Plea of infancy, interposed for the purpose of defeating an action upon a contract made while the person was a minor, is vulgarly called “pleading the baby act.” By extension, the term is applied to a plea of the statute of limitations.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dr Kershaw’s Will Week - 21st November 2019
- Charity at Christmas - 21st November 2019
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019