Plea of infancy, interposed for the purpose of defeating an action upon a contract made while the person was a minor, is vulgarly called “pleading the baby act.” By extension, the term is applied to a plea of the statute of limitations.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020