An attachment of earnings order is an order that instructs an employer to deduct a regular amount, fixed by the court, from a debtor’s earnings and to pay that money into court. The court pays the money to the person or people to whom it is owed.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dr Kershaw’s Will Week - 21st November 2019
- Charity at Christmas - 21st November 2019
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019