The use of a third party to resolve a dispute, whose decision is binding. Arbitration takes place outside of court and can either be voluntary or mandatory. It is most commonly used for commercial disputes such as cases of unfair dismissal or working conditions disputes.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020