Amendment is the process by which corrections to court documents, such as statements of case, can be made. A statement of case can be amended at any time, before it is served or with permission of all other parties or the court, (once served). The court may reject the amendment, even if the party concerned has permission of other parties to the case.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019