(Notice of) Acting in Person refers to a change in legal representation, specifically when a person has a solicitor acting on their behalf, but then decides to “go it alone” and represent themselves. The court and the other side need to know if that happens and so document known as Notice of Acting in Person needs to be filed with the court.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020