Imitation is the making of one thing in the similitude or likeness of another; as, counterfeit coin is said to be made “in imitation”of the genuine. An imitation of a trade-mark is that which so far resembles the genuine trade-mark as to be likely to induce the belief that it is genuine.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020